Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where in BC?

This week I met Michelle, who is a mammography technician for B. C. Women's Health mobile screening. Michelle travels many places in BC. I asked her where her favourite place in BC was - she said Hazelton. Hazelton is in the northwest part of BC.
Before I saw the map, I was thinking of going there for a weekend. What makes Hazelton special, according to Michelle, is the geography: a valley surrounded by incredible mountains. There are actually 3 Hazeltons: Hazelton, New Hazelton and South Hazelton.

Thinking of Michelle's favourite place in BC got me to wondering about other people. And so I asked the people I hung out with this evening. Here the results of the survey.

Hornby Island - Cynthia and Patrick



Granville Island - Shirley

Here is a list of Top 10 Must See and Do on Granville Island.



Victoria - Rob



Salt Spring Island - Dorothy



An amazing diverse province we live in! With incredible natural beauty! The voters this evening (who counted Nelson out) had a theme, it seems - islands.

Now, where is your favourite spot in BC?

No comments: