Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day Two in San Francisco

Woke up this morning in Ryan's sunny apartment, and then went downtown via Muni - the train system. I have officially taken planes, trains and automobiles on my vacation. We got to see Ryan's new work digs...



Here is the greeting at the door entrance to his work...



Then we were off to the shops. We found our way to cosmetics at Bloomingdales.



And many other shops. I needed to find shoes for the big do tonight. And I was out of facial tissues (yep - the cold is still with me).

After sunset, we all took our cameras and went out into San Francisco at night. This view is from a place called Twin Peaks.



And the Golden Gate Bridge - the bridge that brings us from the north into San Francisco...



View with Ryan's camera...



And here we all are...

No comments: